Showing the single result
- Training Peaks Athlete Account
- 8-week program best suited for runners who have been running a minimum of 5 – 6 miles per week for the 4 – 6 weeks before starting the training plan.
- Strength and mobility videos
- Unlimited email communication with Coach Rebecca
- Race Day Pacing Tips
8-Weeks To Your Best 5 km Training Plan
Included in the training plan:
How do I know if this plan is for me?
The 8-week 5-km training plan is best suited for runners who:
1) Have completed one or more 5-km distances in the past and would like to improve upon their time.
2) Have been running a minimum of 5 – 6 miles per week for the 4 – 6 weeks before starting the training plan.
3) Are currently injury-free.
Terms & Conditions Apply